Have you or a loved one suffered a Pensacola accident injury? Chances are you experienced a personal injury, and you may be curious about how severe an injury must be in order to file a lawsuit claim.
Depending on the type and severity of the injury, you may want to weigh the costs and benefits of filing a lawsuit before initiating the legal process. It is always advisable to speak with an experienced Pensacola accident attorney in order to decide if an accident lawsuit is the right choice for you.
Common Injuries Resulting from Accidents
There are many types of injuries resulting from accidents on the road or in the workplace that could warrant a Pensacola accident lawsuit. One of the most common accident injury claims is for slip and fall accidents that occur due to another party’s negligence or reckless behavior.
Injuries that can result from slip and fall accidents include the following:
- Fractures, bruises and sprains
- Neck and back injuries
- Brain and spinal injuries
Some of these premises liability injuries can be severe or even fatal, such as paralysis or death caused by brain and spinal injuries.
Other types of accidents include the following:
- Automobile accidents in Pensacola: The severity of automobile accidents varies greatly. Consult an attorney to find out if filing an accident lawsuit in Pensacola is the proper legal route for you to take.
- Trucking accidents in Pensacola: Due to the size and complexity of the vehicles involved, trucking accidents tend to cause severe injuries, and have a higher death rate than automobile accidents. These accidents may cause brain and spinal injury, internal organ damage and soft tissue damage.
- Workers’ compensation in Pensacola: An attorney can resolve disputes that often arise between an employer or insurance company and the injured employee.
The Experienced Pensacola Accident Attorneys You Need
The attorneys at the law firm of Whibbs Stone Barnett Turner, PA understand the suffering and stress that a Pensacola accident injury can bring to you and your loved ones. We will work hard to provide the comprehensive representation that you need to obtain the compensation you deserve.
To schedule a free consultation on all personal injury claims contact Whibbs Stone Barnett Turner, PA today at 850-493-7819. With over 60 years of combined legal experience, our accident attorneys in Pensacola can provide the guidance and answers you are searching for.