Mobile, Baldwin County, Pensacola, and Fort Walton Beach Law Firm
Compassionate with Injured Clients. Tough on Adversaries.
The law firm of Whibbs Stone Barnett provides a full range of legal services to meet the individual needs of each clients. Our Florida lawyers are devoted to providing efficient, timely, and effective legal representation.
With more than 60 years’ combined experience practicing law, the Pensacola truck accident attorneys and Pensacola workers comp lawyers in our law firm individually and collectively pledge to our clients to provide the very best legal services available. We work tirelessly to help clients obtain fair compensation. Integrity and morality are the core values of our firm’s philosophy, and we utilize those values in our approach to representing our clients.
Legal Services Provided by Our Law Firm in Pensacola
Over the years, clients have known our Pensacola law firm for being reliable, experienced and trustworthy. We utilize the most advanced technology available to provide clients with cost-effective representation, while always delivering first-class legal services. We concentrate on maintaining flexibility with clients to meet their needs in the areas of communication, data processing, time accounting, research, and billing. We use these methods to improve our delivery of legal services.
Some of the areas of Pensacola accident law that we focus on include the following:
- Pensacola accident injuries: If you suffer an injury at work, contact an attorney as soon as possible to ensure that your insurance company does not take advantage of you.
- Pensacola automobile accidents: An automobile accident is not necessarily your fault. Depending on the conditions of the road and the mental state of any other parties involved, it is possible to be compensated for your damage.
- Pensacola trucking accidents: Laws applying to a commercial driver’s license in Florida are stricter than for a normal license. An attorney at our law firm in Pensacola can help you understand commercial driving laws, and protect your rights and future employment opportunities.
- Pensacola workers’ compensation: Contact a local attorney if you suspect that your rightful compensation is being denied.
- Pensacola distracted drivers accidents: Many accidents on the road today are caused by drivers talking on phones or texting.
Additionally, our experienced attorneys are proud to serve clients in matters related to divorce, wrongful death and criminal law. For more information on the extensive legal services we offer, click on this link to our practice areas page.
An Accident Law Firm in Pensacola You Can Trust
With attorneys licensed in both the states of Florida and Alabama as well as in federal courts, Whibbs Stone Barnett serves clients in Northwest Florida (including Panama City and Fort Walton Beach) and Southern Alabama (Mobile, Escambia, and Baldwin Counties).
For more information on the background of the attorneys at our Pensacola law firm, please refer to our Attorney Profiles page.
To talk with one of our attorneys regarding a Pensacola lawsuit or for more information, contact the law firm of Whibbs Stone Barnett at 850-493-7819 to set up an appointment with a workers’ compensation, personal injury, criminal law, business law, real estate, or estate planning lawyer.